Thursday, October 30, 2008

True Beauty...


Isn't she just gorgeous?

This is one of the most beautiful photos I've seen in some time.
At the risk of alienating a huge portion of web surfers, I don't like "I Haz Cheezeburger" or such sites. Yeah, some of them are funny, but there's also a lot of cruel and scary people out there with pets and a wardrobe! It may have been the Dachshund I saw dressed up in a military uniform, with a belt of bullets draped around its neck, shotgun and American Flag in the background that turned me off it. And yes, these people are allowed to breed and vote.

What I love about this photo, aside from some teasing work and Cedel on her hair, she is just being an orangutan.

Those eyes make me want to reach through my monitor and give her a biiiig squeezee hug.

Click on the photo to make it larger and look at the vulnerability in her body language. The clenched little foot at the back, crossing her arm over in a protective manner, how can people hurt these creatures?

If anyone knows the source of the photo, could you please let me know so I can note it here. Thanks.

No comments: